There are several things that you can do to make the most of your first visit.
Print this page and follow each section. If you complete the following things before your first session, I will not have to use your valuable session time to do this needed paperwork.
Payment is due at the time of service (cash, check, or card)
- If you did not include a brief description of presenting problem (depression, anxiety, divorce, etc.) make sure to send an email with the reason for the visit. I do not treat all conditions and would hate to have to charge a full session because you had to find out that information on the first visit. This must be sent through the practice system TherapyAppointment.com because it is password protected.
- Download, read, and sign the Psychotherapist Patient Services Agreement and HIPAA Privacy Notice (Both located under the Important Forms section)
- If you have a very detailed history that I will need to record, it can be helpful to write up the important facts and email it to me through the secure site using your login and password, or print and bring it to the session.
- Bring a copy of any previous evaluations.
- If the client is a child under 12. Please come to the first session without him/her so I can conduct a thorough history of the current problem.
I look forward to seeing you soon!